Carriers, welcome to Top Flight Transportation, Inc!
Top Flight is a fully bonded and insured transportation brokerage (see bottom of page for links to our bond and authority). We move van, flatbed, and over-dimensional freight all over the United States, Canada, and some parts of Mexico. Our exceptional staff of experienced brokers wants to hear from you today! Please call 503.297.6272, our main number, and ask for dispatch. Or, if you are already familiar with one of our brokers, they can be reached at their direct dial numbers.
New Carrier Setup:We require you to provide the following paperwork to setup your company as an approved carrier. These items may be emailed to the broker you are working with or Jordan Beers at email@example.com or faxed (Attn: Jordan) at 503-419-2730:
- Carrier Complete Set Up Packet (fillable; click to download)
- Certificate of Insurance proof from your agent; minimum $1,000,000 Auto Liability, $100,000 Cargo, $500,000 Worker’s Comp or statement declaring legal authority not to carry Worker’s Comp. We may require $1,000,000/$2,000,000 Aggregate General Liability insurance to move freight for some customers. Top Flight Transportation MUST be listed as certificate holder on the provided certificate.
- Proof of Authority
- Have a B Rating or better with Truckstop.com
Payment Terms and Options:
We pay our carriers promptly within 30 days of receiving carrier invoice referencing our dispatch/load number and a signed, exception free, clear and legible Proof of Delivery (POD) along with any other required paperwork for the load.
- Signed, exception free, clear and legible Proof of Delivery (POD) and any other paperwork required for the load.
- Your invoice referencing the dispatch/load number, detailing agreed rate, and providing payment address.
- Quick Pay Form (click to download) filled out and signed for each load requested.
- Pays within two business days of request and receipt of paperwork
- ACH is available for Quick Pays ONLY – must be set up prior to request, please use form at bottom of page to set up ACH.
- FEDEX shipping is available as noted on Quick Pay form – charges will be deducted from net check.